A few months ago I realized that I had a desire to create a retreat within our home for me. Now that I work from home, I spend the majority of my time in our home’s office. I absolutely adore working from home, but sometimes I find myself craving a change of scenery. At first, […]
Hi, I'm Katie! My blue house and those I share it with are my world. I love fixing our house up, entertaining friends and family here, and lounging on the couch with my husband and three furbabies. I hope you can find some inspiration for your world while you're here!
- Five Tips for a Successful Yard Sale
- Pinterest-Inspired Baby Shower Projects
- DIY Keepsake Art
- Three Easy Kabob Recipes
- Our Blue House
- Crafting a Hot Pink and Zebra Baby Shower Corsage
- A Baby Shower Menu
- How to Make a Clothespin Photo Wreath for the Laundry Room
- Our First House
- Drop-In Baby Shower "Games"