The weather has finally turned to winter, and I’m dreaming of escaping to the beach for a few days. I’m fortunate to live near enough to Florida to make annual trips. I’m also fortunate enough to be able to visit my dad’s Florida condominium whenever I’m able. While it’s not directly on the beach, it’s […]
Hi, I'm Katie! My blue house and those I share it with are my world. I love fixing our house up, entertaining friends and family here, and lounging on the couch with my husband and three furbabies. I hope you can find some inspiration for your world while you're here!
- Pinterest-Inspired Baby Shower Projects
- Five Tips for a Successful Yard Sale
- Drop-In Baby Shower "Games"
- House Tour: Guest Bedroom
- Large-Scale DIY Paint Chip Art
- A Baby Shower Menu
- How to Make a Clothespin Photo Wreath for the Laundry Room
- DIY Keepsake Art
- Crafting a Hot Pink and Zebra Baby Shower Corsage
- Planning a Baby Shower