The weather has finally turned to winter, and I’m dreaming of escaping to the beach for a few days. I’m fortunate to live near enough to Florida to make annual trips. I’m also fortunate enough to be able to visit my dad’s Florida condominium whenever I’m able. While it’s not directly on the beach, it’s […]
Hi, I'm Katie! My blue house and those I share it with are my world. I love fixing our house up, entertaining friends and family here, and lounging on the couch with my husband and three furbabies. I hope you can find some inspiration for your world while you're here!
- Five Tips for a Successful Yard Sale
- DIY Keepsake Art
- Baby Shower Decor: How To Make A Tutu Wreath
- Red Front Door
- Pinterest-Inspired Baby Shower Projects
- Three Easy Kabob Recipes
- Drop-In Baby Shower "Games"
- House Tour: Guest Bedroom
- Pretty In Pink [and zebra] Baby Shower
- Backyard Inspiration: Pool & Outdoor Kitchen