Recently, I made a DIY dreamcatcher for my sitting room, and I thought it might be fun to share it with you! Supplies: Lace Fabric Yarn Embroidery Hoop Faux Flowers Steps: Add lace fabric to an embroidery hoop and trim excess fabric from the back. (You could add a little glue at this point, but […]
Hi, I'm Katie! My blue house and those I share it with are my world. I love fixing our house up, entertaining friends and family here, and lounging on the couch with my husband and three furbabies. I hope you can find some inspiration for your world while you're here!
- Five Tips for a Successful Yard Sale
- DIY Keepsake Art
- Baby Shower Decor: How To Make A Tutu Wreath
- Red Front Door
- Pinterest-Inspired Baby Shower Projects
- Three Easy Kabob Recipes
- Drop-In Baby Shower "Games"
- House Tour: Guest Bedroom
- Pretty In Pink [and zebra] Baby Shower
- Backyard Inspiration: Pool & Outdoor Kitchen