Recently, I made a DIY dreamcatcher for my sitting room, and I thought it might be fun to share it with you!
- Lace Fabric
- Embroidery Hoop
- Faux Flowers
- Add lace fabric to an embroidery hoop and trim excess fabric from the back. (You could add a little glue at this point, but it’s definitely not necessary.)
- Cut the yarn into strands. I chose to leave mine rather long.
- Cut a few small holes in the lace fabric near the bottom of the hoop.
- String the yarn through the holes.
- Add some yarn to the top of your dreamcatcher to hang it.
- Add some decorative faux flowers to the top, and you’re done!