Back in January, I made a list of goals for the year ahead. Then, I checked in again in June to see if I had made any progress and also to see if I need to make any adjustments to my goals for the remainder of the year. Now that the year is over, it’s time to […]
Hi, I'm Katie! My blue house and those I share it with are my world. I love fixing our house up, entertaining friends and family here, and lounging on the couch with my husband and three furbabies. I hope you can find some inspiration for your world while you're here!
- Pinterest-Inspired Baby Shower Projects
- Five Tips for a Successful Yard Sale
- Drop-In Baby Shower "Games"
- House Tour: Guest Bedroom
- Large-Scale DIY Paint Chip Art
- A Baby Shower Menu
- How to Make a Clothespin Photo Wreath for the Laundry Room
- DIY Keepsake Art
- Crafting a Hot Pink and Zebra Baby Shower Corsage
- Planning a Baby Shower