Merry week of Christmas! I hosted a Christmas favorite things brunch (ladies only!) over the weekend, and I wanted to share it with you before the holiday passes us by.
- Chicken Strips with Overnight Yeasted Waffles and Syrup
- Cranberry Pistachio Baked Brie
- Roasted Red Pepper Dip with Cocktail Sourdough Bread
- Ranch Dip with Veggies
- Chocolates and White Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits with Granola
- Red Velvet Cake
- Orange Juice, Apple Cider, and Lemon Lime Water
I added a few new things to my Christmas dining room decor this year, such as my black Christmas tree.
Favorite Things Game:
If you’ve never been to a favorite things party, I highly recommend hosting one. The premise is simple, you bring a pair of your favorite things at a certain price point. The two people who draw your name each receives one of your favorite things. Each person leaves with two, new favorite things!
I set our price point at $15, which was challenging in a fun way. I chose two faux fur blankets as my favorite thing to bring. However the majority of the women in my family chose to bring a snowman as evidenced by the photo below. Ha! I received the trio of snowmen (far right) and one of the largest snowmen made from corn husks (second from the left). The two smallest snowmen below are from an adorable snowman nativity.
(Linking up to Between Naps on the Porch.)