The tile work in our master bathroom is finally complete! It’s actually been finished for a week now, but I’ve been traveling. Want to see it?
Since this photo was taken, we’ve installed the shower heads and hung up a curtain in order to begin using the shower.
This shower is awesome!
What’s left to do?
- The countertop will be installed tomorrow
- Order custom glass for the shower
- Purchase and install a toilet
- Paint the floor vent
- Paint and rehang the door
- Finish trim work on the cabinet
- Add shelves and towel bars, etc.
- Move in
Our bathroom should be completely functional within the week. Cue the happy dance.