A summer to-do list:
- Finish painting the kitchen cabinets. Can I get an “amen?” Half of the cabinets are white, and the other half are wood. This two-tone look was not intentional nor is it pretty.
- Pressure wash the house. It’s gross.
- Liven up the front porch with inexpensive finds.
- Finish the mater bathroom. Tile work should begin next week, which means I may be able to use my bathroom again in May!
- Hang curtains in the kitchen. These have been ordered.
- Decide whether or not I like curtains in the kitchen. Return, if necessary.
- Finish prerequisite MBA courses. I’m nearly done with my first two classes! Crunch time is nigh.
I am so tired of looking at these wood cabinets. The good news is that the white cabinets on the other side of the kitchen have held up well for nearly two years now!
While there is still so much more to do around the house, this list seems pretty feasible.