This is what our bathroom looks like at this very moment.
A few things:
- I am selecting a new mirror for this space today. I have a backup in mind at Lowe’s if all other shopping fails.
- Travis can complete the electrical work after the mirror selection is made.
- Travis will sheetrock the ceiling this weekend. If he has time (doubtful), he may start on the walls.
- The tile work will not be completed until the last week of April, which is a couple of weeks later than what we were originally told.
- We’re not upset that the tile work is behind schedule. We’re quite happy about it actually, because it gives us more time to do the things we need to do.
- We are hoping to paint the walls before the tile goes in. However, I’m not sure I’ll be able to properly select paint until the tile is in.
- Progress will likely be slow the next couple of weeks.
We should be showering in this room in May! Happy birthday to us!